Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 August 2014

#100happydays Day 45-49 (catch up day)




Aug 26

Ack! I'm really behind on both blogs, and don't have a lot of time to catch up. This is for Aug 21-25. I'll do one for today later.

For Thursday, August 21st:

I was waiting patiently for 4:30 to come because Clint got back from work that night. I took Friday off so 4:30 was the start of my weekend.

I had my yearly dose of fast food. Every dollar of teen burgers go towards MS funds, so it seemed like a good time.

 Supper out with the love of my life when he got home.


NEW BED!

Friday, August 22

Clint and I got up early to get ready for camping. Picked up the last minute stuff, and stopped for breakfast. We were on our way by 1, which was perfect timing.

I don't have a picture, but this is what made my day (and week)A sales guy at Cabela's came up to us to see if we needed help. When we said we were okay, he responded with: "You can just tell what great humour you two have together. I could see it from far away. It's your eyes." Ahhh! He sees what I see!

And a little of our first camping day: 
 Newfoundland wine.

Exploring

And a couple of selfies. Clint bought me a hoodie to help me with my fishing. Plus, that's my camping hat.





Saturday, August 23rd:

More camping fun. We went fishing and exploring. I showed him the beach and cabin that belonged to my aunt when I was growing up. We tried to stay warm at the campsite. We ate delicious food.






Sunday, August 24th

We got up and made breakfast in the rain, and packed up in the rain, and drove home in the rain. Still happy and in love. Rain doesn't stop us. We got home and napped in our new bed, and relaxed.

Monday, August 25th

A random shout out to my parents. Not that random, I guess. My dad was in the hospital on Sunday, and is hopefully getting released today. He's okay, but it's scary to have him anywhere near a hospital. So my gratitude is that I have two of the greatest role models in my life. I will be grateful everyday for them.

As I said, it is Tuesday, but I'm not doing that one till later. So, basically I'm caught up.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment