Search This Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

#100happydays Day 38

August 14

It was a good day today. I went for lunch with my work bestie. Her last day before Maternity Leave was today. It was our last, summertime, patio lunch.


And we ate delicious food. I had a peanut-butter bacon burger. Seriously, anybody who is skeptical, try it out. SO GOOD! Alexis had wings and Frickles (Also the best ever!)

 Also... gave my beautiful plant some love today. It's REALLY REALLY hot outside, so I gave it lots of water. Still beautiful, but needed some attention.

Beer and ice cream go, right? Needed to cool the beer off!

And... I am doing some frozen crockpot meals this weekend. 9 for me, and 9 for Alexis and her family. Hopefully it will help when she has baby. This is only the canned portion (and whatever else is there). I still need the rest of them.

Most exciting of all! Booked a campground for next weekend with Clint! This isn't actually the one I chose though.

And... yesterday, here is the scrabble art I did... one of them.








Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment