Search This Blog

Monday 18 August 2014

#100happydays Day 42 I'M AN AUNTIE! (non-related Aunt)...

Aug 18

I got to meet a new baby today. It's his birth day today. I held him and cuddled for about an hour, and we definitely hit it off!

He has lots of hair and is already stubborn just like his Mom! Love him!










Also, I've had a camera for a while, and I haven't used it a lot yet. Cameron's parents gave me his old camera, (an old, and good camera). I hadn't spent a lot of time with it, but started taking some pictures tonight. (Not the baby pics, those were taken with my Nexus 4 (phone).

Here's what I took tonight with my new to me camera.






Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment