Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 August 2014

#100happydays Day 30 Friends and kids

Aug 6

Today after work, I met up with two friends. One of them I had supper with, and hung out with her cute kids, and the other interviewed me for a newspaper article about online dating. I've spoken about the online dating on my other blog. That's how I met C. And I'm so happy it worked out for us.

Anyway, I'm obviously not putting any direct pictures of the kids, but I took some without faces to share because they were too darn cute!

But first! I found this book at lunch, and it looks like a great book for short me! I didn't buy it, but want to.

Second, this HUGE can of Nestea was delicious! In case you're curious: 


Also, I like trying new drinks (non alcohol and alcohol). Great West has a new beer. I like it. I had it with supper.
And my friend's youngest decided we should all wear oranges on our heads. I agreed:



I have pictures of the rest with their orange hats, but not here.

And the most energetic kids in the world:









It was a pretty fun night.

Also tried another new beer when I had the interview:




Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment