Search This Blog

Monday 4 August 2014

#100happydays Day 28 Holiday Monday

Aug 4, 2014

As I write this, I feel like I'm melting. It is hot in my house. Instead of complaining (any more), I'm going to talk about my great day.

It started with a healthy fruit breakfast (and coffee).

Jo and I headed back to the fringe for another show. 
Improv. I saw a great one the two previous years, unfortunately, this one wasn't quite as great. Still funny though.

Peanut Butter Ice Cream to cool off before the show. 

Tried out a food truck: Ace Burgers. So delicious! My sister posed in front of the truck for me.

 SO GOOD!

And another pineapple milkshake. Cause I LOVE them.

Now I relax because it's back to work tomorrow for a short work week. It's been a great weekend, but I am looking forward to C coming home.



Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment