Search This Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

#100happydays Day 44 Whining for Wine!

Aug 20 (Yesterday)

Once again, I'm late at posting, and once again, yesterday, I was a little mopey. Even though, I don't think it's appropriate, I'm just going to come out and say it. I was PMSy. I had cramps, my back hurt, I was tired, and all I wanted to do was crawl into bed (for the second day in a row).

I'm broke until payday (Summer has really been a money spending event), so I decided to treat myself by using my Starbucks card. I refill it, and luckily, had refilled it enough so I could get myself a white chocolate latte. Practically a free coffee.
 Things started to look better after that.

After work, I went to put the yeast in the wine we are having made. That was also a bonus. In 5 weeks, we're going to have wine!!

I took a picture of myself pouring it. The lady at Wine Kitz laughed.

I also moved a mattress and box spring from one room to the other, so we'd be already to go get the new bed when Clint got home.
I was practically super woman. To be clear, I wasn't actually moving it at the time the picture was taken. I took it to send to Clint. I think moving beds while taking pictures probably doesn't work out for the most part... but it's done!

That was my day. Started out grumpy, ended up with me sleeping in a different room, with dreams of C coming home today, and WINE being done in five weeks. I missed out on going to visit a friend who was camping, and that stinks, but I wouldn't have gotten anything done if I had gone, and probably would have been terrible company. 

This morning (Thursday, Aug 21st), I woke up with no aches or pains, so that is pretty good gratitude as well!

Oh - and head's up. I will be doing 100 Happy Days picture update on Instagram, BUT I won't be blogging again until at least Sunday. I'm going camping, and plan to not bother with any social media other than keeping up with the Happy Days. One picture a day is all I'm willing to do until Sunday.

Have a great weekend! Mine starts a day early at 4:30 this afternoon.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment