Search This Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

#100happydays Day 40 Little things to help Others

Aug 16

I sometimes feel like I don't do as much for friends as I can. I've been selfish. The last few years of my life (not this year), I've felt like I'm the one getting help and support. 

It's time to step up! Things are good for me, and I'm happy and in love with my life.

Today, I made 14 Freezer Crock Pot meals. 8 for Clint and I, and 8 for Alexis - She just left to go on maternity leave, and baby is coming any day now. I had some of the groceries earlier, but got the rest this morning, and then spent the day filling bags full of ingredients. It was fun, and I hope they all taste okay.

That's basically my gratitude for today. Freezer meals.

All the groceries.
 I chopped A LOT of onions. (This is just some of them).

 Just hope she can read my writing!
 Done! Mine in the Freezer, Alexis's in the fridge for now.

 Motivation for the morning and the afternoon.

I got the recipes and grocery list from Pinterest, and I just checked, and couldn't find the pin. I printed the recipes, but for some reason, didn't save it.

I made: Taco Chili, Cilantro Lime Chicken, Chicken Chili, Honey Sesame Chicken, Beef Stew, Southwest Chicken, Cheeseburger Soup, Chicken Fajitas, and Sausage with Peppers and Corn. If anybody wants recipes, just ask. :)

Tomorrow, I work on the spare room! And clean my house.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment