Search This Blog

Friday 1 August 2014

#100happydays Day 25 FRIDAY

August (ALREADY) 1st

My morning started off well. Last night, I froze some coffee in my ice tray. I had Coffee Cubes in my iced coffee. It was a great idea!




















Plus, while walking to work, I passed the place Clint and I went on our very first date -more than two years ago. I've passed it before, but this time brought back memories. It was a fantastic first date -and the start of something fantastic. 



I booked off nine wonderful days in October for our trip to Ontario. We are driving, and I'm glad plans are made!

I also walked to the Fringe after work. Oh, how I love the fringe!!



Fringe favourite! Spring Rolls!


First purchase! Great shirt!

And since it was my 'thing' this week: my outfit for today:
Friday means shorts.

Happy Happy Happy Long Weekend!

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment