Search This Blog

Saturday 8 March 2014

March 7th and 8th Family and Writing

C and I went out for supper with my parents and sister. It was nice to hang out with them. It always is. I'm lucky to have a family I love to bits. We also discussed our upcoming trip to Newfoundland. My parents, my sister and I are going in June. It's going to be really such a great trip. I've been to Newfoundland once when I was younger. I travelled with Katimavik and stayed there for 3 months with other Katimavik group members. I'm so excited to see it again.


This is a picture in Newfoundland in 1998. Just a tiny bit of the province I fell in love with. We were staying at a cabin for a weekend.

And March 8th (today) I am writing. Spending time with Clint. Having crockpot tacos for supper and wine.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment