Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 March 2014

March 11th & 12th Optimism

March 11th: I know I already spoke about the weather yesterday, but I'm from Saskatchewan. It's cold here. It's been a long and cold winter. This past week, it has felt like Spring, and winter is NEVER gone by March. (Notice Spring is capitalized and winter isn't? That was on purpose. My love for winter has it's limits.)  I have found myself with high hopes though. Puddles and happiness everywhere. So I got myself my first iced coffee of the year from Starbucks. Delicious. Maple flavoured.



March 12th:

Another beautiful day. I walked to the mall at lunch, and bought some summery outfits at a cheap store. Three shirts for under 30 bucks. I pretty much love a good deal! (I got that from my mom).

And for the first time in a lot of cold and wintery months, I was able to wear my sneakers. Polka dotted because I love polka dots. They're about 3-4 years old, and I love them. No boots today! I saw somebody wearing sandals across the bridge. I'm not quite there yet - too many snow piles and puddles.


Also today: My other blog (my writing blog) now has over 1000 pageviews. I've been posting since January, so I'm happy with that. I don't think any of my other blogs had that many pageviews. This one has about 600, and I'm good with that. Although, I also didn't tell anybody when I had new posts or post as often in the old ones. It is cool that people are reading (or repeats are reading), but honestly, I'm also doing it to keep writing. Especially while in the editing stages. Here's the blog:  http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

Update two minutes later: My original blogger blog did get about 1800, but it was going for a few years. In case you're interested in a lot of sad moments and very disorganized blog: http://erinlm.blogspot.ca/ I know longer write in it, but will keep it with the others.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment