Search This Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

March 31st Damn good Month

This month has been good. I did a lot, loved a lot, laughed a lot, and had a lot of gratitude.

Also: Just wrote this about the people who inspire me: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/03/march-31st-inspiration.html

Lucky lucky me.

In news that may not be put in the gratitude section, but I choose to look at it as something new to look forward to: My landlord gave us two months notice to find a new place. So the house hunt will be a bit more rushed. We need to find a place by June. I can't wait for a real kitchen (that I don't have to share). There may be a bit less of the crockpot gratitude, only because I use it less. I could be wrong though.

Anyway, we'll find a place, and start our life together in an unshared house. That's pretty great.


No comments:

Post a Comment