Search This Blog

Saturday 15 March 2014

March 13 & 14 No social media and Free lunches

March 13th

I decided on Thursday that I needed a break from social media. Blogging, twitter, and Facebook. Facebook has become such a crutch. It's what I do when I'm bored. Either way I made it until the end of the work day. I'm okay with that. While I was off the blogging/facebooking, I discovered a website/blog called 40 Days of Dating. I really enjoyed reading it.

It was a bit colder as well, but at the end of the night it was snowing big and heavy flakes. Although I am ready for winter to be over, it looked really pretty. I was also heading home from my friend's house, and was happy to have caught up with her.


I also ate the rest of my Caramilk bar, I've been slowly eating this for a couple of months now. Delicious.

I really can't take pictures of snow with my phone. I try anyway.



March 14
I got a free lunch at work. We all did. It was 'auction day' on CJWW and they bring in a delicious catered lunch (and dessert.) I had THE most amazing hot sauce ever. I also went for a steak night with C and my friend and her new boyfriend. Once again. Delicious. 



©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment