Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2014

March 24th The new theme to my life? Editing...

I've been in a surprisingly good mood considering it is Monday.

Here's what I did today at lunch. It's also what I'm about to do now. It's what I'll be doing for the rest of the week. It's the first time I had my laptop to write at work. It actually worked well. I wasn't used to a desk. I like it. I did keep trying to use the mouse for the big computer, so It's something to get used to.



I have made a deal with myself (and C). When I finish editing, by the end of the week, C and I are going out on Saturday. Nice supper, drinks, fun. We're doing it all. ONLY if I'm done by the end of the week.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment