Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Monday to Wednesday

October 29, 2014

While a 'Daily Gratitude' Blog is a fantastic way to make me find the good things everyday, this week, I haven't wanted to blog every day. I'm going into NaNoWriMo on November 1st. Basically, that's writing a novel in 30 days - or 50,000 words at least. So I'm not going to have time to post EVERY DAY.

So here's what I propose for myself: I'll still have a great thing per day, but I'll bulk it all together. Much better process if you ask me.

I did last week and weekend, and my vacation in separate posts, so I'm back on track.

Monday, October 27


I cleaned off my desk to prep for NaNoWriMo. (The cleaning of the desk was the prep.) It was a disaster. Now I have to clean off the areas that I moved all the stuff too. Also, while cleaning off the desk, I started my stocking stuffer bags. I'm trying to get a jump on things.


Tuesday, October 28:

It was snowing on my walk to work. Didn't stay, but was less wet than the snow the day before (the rain/snow).

Halloween Prep.


And, I did math. Important math. To finish a book in 30 days means I have to do 6 pages a day. If that doesn't sound like a lot, just imagine if I miss a day. Then it'll be 12 a day. Yikes. I'm hoping to do 6 a day Monday through Friday, and 12 each Saturday and Sunday so I can keep ahead.


Wednesday October 29 
You know it's going to be a good day when both #amwriting AND #nationalcatday are trending on Twitter.

I found shoes at work in a drawer. All mine. (Not the sneakers, I wear those ugly things when I walk to work). I forgot I had so many at work.


After a sleep with not a lot of sleep, I needed a coffee. Local Coffee Bar wins again!

I got a thank you card and picture in the mail. Awesome!

 I signed a 'contract' for myself saying I'd finish a book in a month. Yikes. And, below... working on prep tonight. 





Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.






No comments:

Post a Comment