Search This Blog

Monday 27 October 2014

What's up lately?

October 27, 2014

It's time to deal with my current happiness. (Or the past week).

Here are somethings that I'm grateful for last week.


The Sunday after our return (the next day) involved me doing one thing. Making breakfast for us. Blueberry/chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. Then we relaxed.

First Monday back to work after two weeks. There was only one solution. Starbucks.

We made wine! 30 Bottles! 



I missed Jo's birthday. Somehow, at the end of October, we were lucky enough to celebrate a late birthday celebration on a patio. It was that nice out! Lucky us!


I left my house to see this one day last week. Seriously? GREAT start to the day.


On the same day, the station had a huge fluffy bear visit, and a cute and cuddly baby!

 Two things that made me happy on my walk to work on Friday.


The sky was gorgeous on Saturday.


Sunday Team work. He rakes, I jump in. (And then I bag the leaves).


 Also - I had a great sleep last night. Clint even commented on the fact that he knew I had because he had one too. No tossing and turning girlfriend to keep him up.


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment