Search This Blog

Thursday 2 October 2014

#100happydays DINOSAURS!!! (Rawr)

Where do I start? For yesterday, Wednesday October 1st. Gratitude Day 86


This one isn't so much gratitude because I hate the dentist! But hey, cleanings are covered by my health plan and I got a new tooth brush. (OH I HATE THE DENTIST!)


BUT, after work and after the dentist appointment, my work Pal and I went to Walking with the Dinosaurs. We were almost the only ones there without kids, but possibly had as much fun if not more than the kids! 





Hugging Dino Family. Ahhhh <3


And... pretty much the only ones old enough to enjoy the beer.


Quote of the night belongs to the above picture. The little girl next to us said: "Is that dead rock a dinosaur?" Cutest thing ever, and almost an echo of what my work pal and I had just said.






And last selfie of the night! 



FYI, dinosaurs are awesome!

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment