Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2014

All Hallows Eve Eve, All Hallows Eve, and the next day

Thursday, October 30
I downloaded a new writing program. Luckily on a 30 day free trial. I can decide if I love it or not. Unfortunately, I didn't quite do the Tutorial until November 1st. Not the best idea to save it until NaNoWriMo starts. 


Friday, October 31 (HALLOWEEN)

First, this is what I wore to work (without the jacket once I got there):


Here's the conversation I had with the General Manager (the big boss):
"I never pictured you as an angel."
"Well, if it helps, I'm a fallen angel."
"Oh, okay. That works." Then he walked away.

I've been working there for too long if I no longer seem angelic. What the heck!? (haha)

Some more pictures from my work day:
 Not many people dressed up, but a coworker brought extra accessories, so my creative coworker grabbed the turkey head. It worked out well!

Only one person during the day guessed what Clint's costume was going to be. Even though, we had decided we probably wouldn't go out, he still dressed up for me.

Warning: he looks GOOD! Why did I fall from Heaven? This is why:





We spent the night handing out candy, eating Chinese Food, and watching scary movies.


November 1 (AKA NaNoWriMo start day)

I slept until about 8:30, drank coffee, made breakfast, took the Scrivener Tutorial, and then FINALLY started writing. I was frustrated at the start because I had to look up facts and details from my last book (even though it's a different main character), but finally I started. I did very well.














First, this is what we have in the house to bribe me (Clint had to go buy some of it).


 Not many kids came Trick or Treating to our house last night, so we had a bit of candy left over.

The goal is 1, 667 words a day. I want to double that on most Saturday and Sundays. (But continue with that goal for week days).
Here's how I did:


I'm not done. I'll write more tonight. First, I'm going to enjoy my well deserved bribe:

Now to make some healthy supper, and relax a bit before I get back to writing.

Happy November! 

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment