Search This Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

Gratitude for waterfalls

October 20

I love waterfalls. Many people know that, including Clint. Our trip had lots of waterfalls in it!

To go along with the wonderful sunset pictures, I'm adding a post for the waterfalls.

Here they are!  These are all unedited. 


First stop was Kakabeka Falls. It's just outside Thunder Bay.









Rainbow Falls was our next stop. (Lake Superior)






 Aguasabon Gorge and Falls were next. (Lake Superior)


Pinguisibi (Lake Superior)







Chippewa Falls (Lake Superior)

Burleigh Falls (Cottage Country - one of them)









Chippewa Falls (one more time on the way home.)






As you can see, we saw a lot of waterfalls. So much gratitude for that! I'm also so glad Clint stopped at so many because he knew they'd make me smile. (He liked them as well!)

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment