Search This Blog

Saturday 25 October 2014

#100happydays Finale (Part 3)

October 25

I finished the 100 happy days with no problem. I wasn't really worried I wouldn't do it, but I'm still glad I did it. All in all, it's pretty easy to find something that makes me happy every day. Even if it's a bad day, a nice word from a friend or stranger, a cup of coffee, a text from Clint... it will turn my day around. Finding the little things to appreciate, make the big things all the better.

To finish my 100 Happy Days challenge, I'm going to post the photos and comments that I put on Instagram. I'm mostly doing this for me. I can't remember half of them, and would like it all in one place. I am going to do 25 per post though because 100 photos is TOO many.

One is here: Part one, right here.
Two is here: Part Two, Right here.

August 27

Day 51: I couldn't choose. Sunny Day, Orange Cream pop, Pumpkin spiced latte. Healthy Supper.

Day 52: Lunchtime in the sun. Plus that sign cracks me up. It's been there since I moved back to Saskatoon. Still no feature building.



Day 53: This is what happens when you try to split a deep fried pickle (Frickle). Delicious though. #hudsons










Day 54: Plenty of fun this weekend. (get it?). With Mom, Dad, and Jodi in the new house. Starting with some Despicable me 1 and 2.


Day 55: Spending the last day of August in Plenty with the best people.












Day 56: It's BIRTHDAY month!!

Day 57: This was my first tattoo ever. I didn't take care of it, and kind of don't love the faded tattoo look. I'm currently planning to fix that. Hopefully early 2015 to make it a better tattoo. Also, it's really hard to take a shoulder pic. (SIDE NOTE, IT WON'T BE FIXED ANY DAY SOON).

Day 58: Just finalised my birthday weekend plans with Clint.

Day 59: I'm usually more of an iced coffee gal, but how can I resist a pumpkin spiced frappuccino when it is still nice enough to drink it? Even without it, my day has been great from the start. 4:30 today officially kicks off my birthday long weekend. (early.) Plus, Clint will be here soon. Miss his face. Funny how I hate mornings every day except when I know I'll see him. #thisislove #birthdaymonth






Day 60: Manitou Beach! This picture is me on the balcony of our hotel room. Old, but beautiful. #birthdaymonth

Day 61: On our way home, we went through the wildlife/bird sanctuary. Lots of birds... and cows? #cowselfie Every day with Clint is an adventure. #thisislove

Day 62: A weekend with the love of my life. He was looking so peaceful.








Day 63: Fall dress, Fall Boots, Sephora, PhotoBook Canada Newfoundland Album arrived, and 2015 Day Planner. Great day of little things!











Day 64: Instagram Magnets came today! #sticky9 A fridge full of memories.








Day 65: How to cure grumpiness, lesson one: buy boots. #lastdayof33











Day 66: BIRTHDAY!! Good from start to finish. Birthday supper at Sushiro with two of the most amazing women I know. And a Hello Kitty Martini!


Day 67: Writing is the one thing in my life I can control. When I'm not procrastinating from what I love, it is the most therapeutic thing for me to do.









Day 68: Red Lobster for my late birthday supper with Mom and Jodi. Snowcrabs and a mojito for me! And Jo made chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. Went perfect with out Newfoundland wine. Girl's weekend is so great.

Day 69: Very important to stay hydrated... or caffeinated while having a shopping trip. How lucky am I to spend my day with these two?









Day 70: My favourite new skirt! I got it on my weekend shopping trip with Mom and Jodi.

Day 71: Gorgeous day, gorgeous colours.

Day 72: Another great thing about Fall? Homemade soup. #crockpot










Day 73: This girl's stagette! Love her. Can't wait for the wedding!


Day 74: Nothing is more peaceful to me than the changing of the trees, and the colours of Fall. I'm in love with it all. More pictures to come because I can't stop.









Day 75: Crystal and Robert wedding! #truelove












Last one tomorrow! Thanks for reading.

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment