Search This Blog

Sunday 19 October 2014

I'm back! - And Sunsets!

Oct 19

I'm back from my trip. I also finished my 100 happy days while on the trip, so I'm back to the good 'ol gratitude blogs.

I've missed a lot of days, so I'm going to post a little differently to catch up on all the gratitude. I'm going to choose a topic per post. I do have a 100 Happy Days finale in the works, but I'm not going to worry about it quite yet.

So in this post, my gratitude goes to all the gorgeous sunsets I saw on my trip. (and a couple sun rises). I took a million photos on the trip, so I will be sharing some of my favourites.  These are all unedited. 

Taken from the truck. Sunset over Lake Superior. 


Sunrise in Wawa, Ontario.


Gorgeous shot at a friend's house outside Hamilton.

Sunset outside Clint's parents. The sky was lit up, but the picture didn't work out as well.


 These are a series of sunset pictures (I couldn't stop) at some Falls, while Clint was fishing with his dad.







Sun was setting on our travels back along Lake Superior. Clint took this one.


Saskatchewan Sunset. Taken while driving.


Those are my pics from the trip of sunsets. I'll be adding more pictures to different posts.

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.





No comments:

Post a Comment