Search This Blog

Thursday 10 July 2014

July 9 #100happydays (Day 2)

I can't JUST post one thing on my gratitude blog. Too hard.

Delicious caramel apple pie at work yesterday. It was the best ever. And a huge piece, so I saved some for today. The picture looks good: it was better than that.

And my friend, Crystal, came over for supper. Good food, good friends, and LOTS OF WINE.

We don't do normal well. (This was the #100happyday choice)


Tried out a few. (Though, the Blu only had a glass left in it.)

Plus, it makes early morning work more interesting.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment