Search This Blog

Friday 4 July 2014

July 4 I can't even express how great my day was!

The start of my day was a great head's up on things to come:

That's right! My very favourite summer festival! Fringe Fest at the end of the month. Made me so happy! I'm a sucker for the fringe. The shopping, the food, broadway, the plays, the hanging out with friends, the street performances. All of it. I love it. And now it's only 15 minutes from my house and five minutes from my work. SO GREAT.

Next, this:




Clint sent me a picture while I was at work of this. I could only assume that it was the wine I ordered while in Newfoundland. If you get a case delivered, the shipping is only 10 bucks. You can't argue with that.

After my work day FINALLY ended, I came home to this:


 After I opened the box that it is. And... life is wonderful. Wine from Auk Winery, right at my fingertips.

Quick story, if anybody is a fan of Friends, the story about the Lobsters that mate for life? Phoebe was telling Ross that Rachel was his lobster? Clint and I watched that episode, and he jokingly called me his lobster.... well, I googled it. Lobsters don't mate for life. Auk's do. I learned that in the tour. So. Clint is my Auk. Doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?


And last, I got to have supper with my friend, Katie. I rarely see her because she lives a province away, and it's always wonderful to catch up. I went to Newfoundland with her (and the other Katimavikers, and from there, years later, we went to Thailand and Taiwan).


So, long story short. Today has been a great Friday, with a great weekend to follow.

Stay tuned.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment