Search This Blog

Sunday 13 July 2014

July 12 & 13 #100HappyDays 5&6

Saturday July 12: This was my last weekend with C. He's off to work Sunday, and will be away for 11 days. I'm VERY used to spending time with him and living with him. We made the absolute best of our last weekend together. 

Starting with brunch at Original Joe's. It was a beautiful and sunny day, and we had delicious steak and eggs. Also - Clint was wearing the shirt I bought him in Newfoundland.



We went for a walk to the river. I've always looked at these rocks from the bridge, but this was the first time I'd walked down to them.



Posing by the Broadway Bridge.



And of course, I made us supper. Delicious salad.


Had to take some pictures of the Super Moon. Unfortunately, the cell phone doesn't take perfect Moon pictures. 




July 13

Spent the day at home. Catching up on house stuff (lawn mowing and laundry). And relaxing in the sun.

SUNSHINE AND BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY. Grateful Grateful Grateful.












Perfect last day.








Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment