Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 July 2014

#100happydays July 15 Day 8 Food... and Luke Perry

Today was full of gratitude for what I am lucky enough to have.

I ate a delicious first Taste of Saskatchewan meal.




I went to my Aunt and Uncle's for supper. It was delicious food, great company, and nice to relax. My aunt and uncle, Mom, Dad, sister, and cousin were there. It was nice to catch up, and to give my parents a big hug. I've been feeling like I needed to do that. I don't have a picture of that, but do have a picture of the amazing sunset when I got out of my car.


And the next part comes with a story. I am a straight up 90s girl. I was born in 1980, so the music I loved, the actors I loved, the movies I loved started, for the most part, in the 90s. Including Luke Perry from 90210. I had a poster, and was never able to get rid of it. My parents are moving from one home to a new one, and I thought it would be a nice house warming present to hang Luke in the bathroom of their new place. (They disagreed).

My parents were coming in last night, and decided to return him to me. After getting home from supper, this was the first thing I saw as I walked up to my door:
I ALMOST had a heart attack, and actually gasped out loud thinking that somebody was inside my house before I realised what happened. My parents are awesome.


On a side note, I've been thinking of a friend who is going through something scary, and I wish I could give her a big hug. My heart's been feeling pretty heavy about it, and I feel like it's not the best time to post about my day, but on the other hand, I'm still grateful for all that I have, and all I'm able to do.

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment