Search This Blog

Thursday 3 July 2014

July 3 Blogging

I am grateful that I can blog. It gives me a break from the work writing I do. I don't find being a Creative Writer in radio to be a boring job, but I like the change. I want to write about real life. (Or real fiction life). I like the chance to write about things that make me happy and to write about experiences.

I just wrote an entry in Erin is a Writer about my Newfoundland trip. It involved more pictures than writing, but I also like the chance to share pictures I've taken. I love taking pictures of pretty much everything. I've included the link below, if you're interested. It shows and talks about how much I loved my trip and Newfoundland.

http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/07/my-family-vacation.html

Also I was on Twitter today, and I saw this. Notions seems to have photos and articles about Newfoundland. They must have seen my post through Twitter, and shared on their page. It made me happy to have what I wrote shared.



Photo: Check it out!!

The link is below for his page.

http://paper.li/FToddwilliams/1372163284


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment