Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 July 2014

#100happydays Day 16 Texts and Food July 23

July 23

C has been gone for 10 days. He's back tomorrow night. I'm very excited for a weekend with him!


I also went to the Farmer's Market at lunch, and bought some vegetables and berries. Wednesdays are my Farmer's Market day with my friend. Also, got a caramel-apple milkshake on the way back to work. It may have been the best thing in the world.

Last - to even out the delicious milkshake - I made myself some veggie delight. It has no actual name, I just used a bunch of veggies in the frying pan with garlic and a bit of cheese once it was cooked. So damn good.


Life is good. It'll be even better when C gets home.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment