Search This Blog

Monday 28 July 2014

#100happydays Days 18, 19, 20

July 25, 26, 27

I kind of forgot to update my Happy/Gratitude situation. I am both happy and full of gratitude, I just didn't update.

So Friday:
I got some Fringe ticket vouchers! Just the BEST time of the summer to look forward to!


C and I went out with a bunch of people I work with. I'd share more pictures, but once again, this is public, and I have no approvals. So C and I making funny faces is all I've got. 
And shots. Only one... The James Franco. Not the best I've had. Burt Reynolds always wins.


 And... the best pictures of the night. Handsome couple! Was nice spending time with C and with my coworkers.

Saturday:
Clint and I got up SUPER early (early when considering the night of fun) to go get my car from downtown (where we left it). Then headed to my parent's town to help them move from one location to the other.

The day started with me discovering Breakfast taquitos. Yay!

Now: Quick before and after. Old house and Old Camper.
New house and New Camper. Just next door.


 Mom and Dad with their furniture freshly moved into the new place!
C worked crazy hard. 


My shirt. Gratitude for Animal!

And when we got back home, Saturday night, homemade iced coffee. So good!

Sunday
Movie Day! Relaxing last day with C

Home made meatballs (from my Mom) and veggies with Gluten-Free Spaghetti.


The result of my infused ice cubes. Delicious water!

That's it! My wonderful weekend.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment