Search This Blog

Monday 9 June 2014

June 9 Gratitude for others

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but after doing this blog, and posting since January, I've been very single minded about my gratitude. It's been all about me, and while I'm happy I have so much to be grateful for, I'm also excited about all the great things that are happening in other people's lives.

So today is all about my parents who, in my personal opinion, deserve all the happiness in the world.

Today at about 7:30, there new house arrived to be set next to the old one. They've spent a bit of time worrying about what to do with their future living situation. The house they are currently in, is older, and may sometime in the future, decide to fall apart on them. They wanted a place they can properly retire in, with no worries.

So they had a house made, an R-T-M of sorts.


This picture was taken the first time they saw it, before it was delivered to their home.

Now it's here! They can slowly move from one house to the other, at their leisure, and then they will be getting rid of the home they raised us in.

They're so excited about this new place to live. Brand new and moved just for them!

I'm beyond excited for them, as well. They deserve it.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment