Search This Blog

Sunday 8 June 2014

June 7 & 8 Home Sweet Home

We did a lot this weekend.

We had a fabulous brunch on Saturday, and then had a great walk before doing some shopping. We were on a search for book shelves because we have double the books. It was a day well spend. C built the book shelves, and I made the best salad ever.


Brunch came with a delicious drink called Summer Fling.

Beautiful tree on our walk.

Great Store we stopped in on the way home.

 Farmer's Market veggies!

Sunday, I spent doing more organising, filling book shelves, and making a meal for my family when they came to visit. We got a lot accomplished, and I made a great birthday meal for my dad. (His birthday was yesterday.) I haven't lived in a place that I was able to hang up my pictures in a long time, so I've unpacked a lot, and hung up pictures on the nails the previously tenants left in the wall. We may have to add a few of our own.

Clint and I. My Grandma and Grandpa McCrea on their wedding day.
Old and new pictures. Korea, Thailand, Mexico, and Plenty.


New and old again. Beautiful people, and the best kids!

The making of the Nutella Cheese Ball

Beautiful House Warming present from my parents.




Great new recipe. Portabella Mushroom Pizza.

Sparkler in the Nutella Cheese Ball.


Even though I have a hilarious and scary expression on my face, I'm still sharing it because of the story. My family were making fun of me because I used to cry anytime sparklers were involved (when I was 3-5). This is my "I'm still scared face."
Delicious finished product.

Seriously. Best ever.

Korea and Thailand memories.

Jo and I. Cuties.

Art work made by my friend, B.

Little more love for the bedroom.


Not a home without Curious George. 


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



2 comments:

  1. :) Your scary face made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thanks! It was the perfectly timed terrible face picture! :)

      Delete