Search This Blog

Sunday 15 June 2014

June 14 & 15 My Weekend


We had a patio supper on Friday. Before the rain hit.
Saturday was grocery/beer shopping. Tried this out.
Finished a book! A good one. Blogged about it on my book blog.

Saturday and Sunday: Rain. Least our vehicles are clean.


Rained ALL DAY. Time to relax at home.



And cook! Sunday Brunch.





I use the crockpot to make lunches for the week ahead.
I'm glad I still use it after the move to the real kitchen.

And of course. Father's Day:
I'm lucky enough to have this guy as my Dad! Forever teaching me to laugh, and have fun in life. Things don't have to be taken too seriously. He's always there, 100%, when I need him. Love him to the moon and back.


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment