Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 June 2014

June 10 Being Alive

It's really busy at work. I'm trying to work ahead, but am feeling like I'm not anywhere near being ready to leave for my work. I wanted to start working on next week's scripts, but there is too much to do this week.

I actually really like the stress of my job. It's slow some weeks, other weeks it's busy. It's only Tuesday, and I feel like I've done A LOT (the highlights are the finished spots), but still have so much to do. 

Also, I'm alive. I'm breathing and healthy. So no matter how crazy things in life are making me, at least things in life are making me crazy. 

Plus, a week and a half till Newfoundland. (Which is why I have the failed attempts at working ahead).

Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment