Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2014

June 18 Work and Rain

Seems like this has been the theme of my life lately. Lots of work, and lots of rain.

The good thing about all the papers and work is that I'm trying to work ahead.


 In two days, I will have my desk clean, and be off for a week watching whales and icebergs. Beyond exciting!



After what seems like days of rain, it's hard to find the positive in it.



 BUT here it is. My umbrella matches my sandals, and that is awesome.


Photo: As much as I'm sick of the nonstop rain, the positive side is that my umbrella matches my sandals. #glassishalffull #rainydays



Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.





No comments:

Post a Comment