Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 June 2014

June 17 Pretty feet and hands

Today I decided to stop at a nail place on my way home. I want my toes and fingernails to look pretty for the trip. Thanks to Nova Nail Spa http://www.novanailspa.ca/, it was a success. Now I'm really ready for my travels. Also, tried out some new colours.




And also, I keep walking past setups for Jazz Fest. I LOVE Jazz Fest, and get excited about it coming. The last few years, I've enjoyed spending my lunches in front of the free stage, and eating food from all the different vendors.

I'll miss it this year because it's on while I'm in Newfoundland, but that doesn't stop me from feeling the excitement in the air as they get ready for it! If you live in Saskatoon, make sure you partake in parts of it!




Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment