Search This Blog

Thursday 19 June 2014

June 19 Bad to good

To be perfectly honest, I had a crappy day. I was frustrated at work, trying to get everything done for the week I'm gone, and also trying to get the stuff done that starts sooner than that. I was grumpy, and bothered.

Even on the walk home, I could feel the dark cloud following me.

Then, I remembered my Gratitude blog. And I realised how much I needed to get out of my bad mood and shake it off.

By the time I got home, the bad mood was almost gone.

C and I went out for supper with one of my best friends and her family. It is Karen's birthday today, and my bad mood completely evaporated.

So grateful for friends, laughter, and the ability to get myself into a bad mood. (and of course, C always cheers me up).

Right now, I'm thinking about the things that were bothering me at work, and it doesn't quite feel as bad as it did. My life is good. (And my holiday is coming at the perfect time.)


Gratitude

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.


No comments:

Post a Comment