Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

April 8th Walks and Patios! (and selfies)

The title says it all. I'm grateful for the weather. I wore sandals for the first time today. Yay!

Went for a walk around the river with my work bff.

And finally, went for after work drinks with my buddy, T. On the patio. Outside. It was a bit cold by the end, but I actually am okay with that.

All in all, fantastic day.

Just an fyi, I am unashamed of the fact that I take a lot of selfies. I don't see anything that will make me regret taking them. When I'm 85, I'll look back and be very happy to look at my young self enjoying life. Also, I take a lot more when I'm bored. I had a half hour to wait until my friend got there, and I forgot a book. So when I needed a break from the downtown view, I took pictures.


It was a bit cold this morning for the bare legs/feet, but I waited patiently.


For:

(-7 on Sunday, yikes).

At Hudson's on the patio (aka, sidewalk).


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment