Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 April 2014

April 16 Reading? Yeah! I like it!



I've been reading this book at lunch. I confess that I read more than one books at once, and sometimes that makes my reading habits worse. Right now, I've got a good thing going. I read this one on my lunch break, and I am reading a different one before I go to bed.

I'll have to break out of this pattern tonight because my lunch break ended, and I wanted to keep reading. So all I want to do is go home and finish this novel. I'll need a new lunchtime book, but it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Either way, I enjoy reading, and I don't do it enough. I think before I start my next novel, I'll try to work down the reading list.

AND, in case anybody is curious, Wes Funk is a Saskatchewan author. I have a workshop with him at the end of the month actually.

That's it. Gratitude to reading, books, and escapes from reality.

E


©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment