Search This Blog

Saturday 5 April 2014

April 5 Quality time, quality man

C and I slept in, did some laundry, had delicious meals. We went to look at a house (that we didn't love), and had some Starbucks. We watched a great movie on Netflix after supper.

Highly recommend it. 




Although, I'll admit, I don't like when Steve Carell is mean.

As always, nice quiet Saturday and a beautiful day.

Now, I catch up on blogging, and will curl up with a book while C watches a TRULY horrible movie on Netflix. Normally if I hear Woody Harrelson and Josh Hartnett, I'd assume the movie would be great. Not so much.

Oh - also watched The Internship last night. I laughed much more than I thought. Pretty good movie. (Go Google!)




©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

Also check out http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment