Search This Blog

Sunday 9 November 2014

7 Days of Gratitude

It's catch up day. Doing a quick update on all that is great in life, and then back to writing.

Oh, you my notice in this that the title of my book changes from "Just Breath" to "Just Breathe". I forgot the 'e', and it took me almost a week to notice. Actually, I didn't notice. Somebody asked me about it. It's fixed now, but I'm actually pretty embarrassed. I also don't know if that will be the final name, but it is for now.

Monday, November 3
Woke up to a bit of snow. It melted quickly. I love it. I don't care that I'll stop loving it after MONTHS of it. Right here, right now, I love it.

Over 2000 words writing after work. Not bad.

Tuesday, November 4
Lunchtime writing.

Sunset after work.
Clint and I also met my parents and sister for supper. Delicious food and great company.

Wednesday, November 5

I had a client call at lunch. Great food, glass of wine, lots accomplished, and delicious dessert to bring back to the office for coworkers.

New word. They 'pupilated' my eyes. I went to see about getting Lasik done. Not easy to focus my eyes when they're that big. Set up for surgery on December 4.


Clint and I enjoyed a beer and supper at a new restaurant in town when we were done at the Lasik place.

AND I WROTE!
Thursday, November 6
This was what I saw on my morning walk to work. So pretty.

Lunchtime writing.

Clint and I had supper and drinks with these two awesome people! It was a really fun night.

Friday, November 7
Lunchtime writing! I will be grateful anytime I do it.

A friend came over for pizza and catch up. It was nice to chat.

Clint at his computer. I realised that Anne of Green Gables is always watching him. She helps motivate me!

Saturday, November 8
Woke up to more snow. Winter is here.

Writing for the day. Not as much as I would have liked, but not bad either.

We went to a concert/benefit in the evening, featuring Kim Coates and the Sheepdogs. My sister also had tickets with her friends, so we met up and had a nice night out. (Too much beer though).




Sunday, November 9

Lazy day. I should be writing more, and hopefully will get a lot done tonight. I've been less than motivated. I was hoping blogging would get me in the 'writing mode'.

This was actually taken shortly after midnight when we got home. Possibly the reason I'm so unmotivated today. Tired.

And, this is my 'writing outfit'. No leaving the house today.

That's it. I'll do another daily/week update next week.

Happy Sunday!



Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.





No comments:

Post a Comment