Search This Blog

Sunday 23 November 2014

November 17-23

It's been yet another week. I'm really feeling grateful today for the life I have.

Monday November 17th
Clint made me breakfast. I usually eat when I get to work, but this was a great way to start the morning.

COMING SOON!!!!!

46 thousand words. Almost at 50k!



Tuesday November 18th and Wednesday November 19th 
This is the only photo on my phone from those days. Healthy. Also, I wrote. Actually, I finished my 50k. I didn't get to submit it until Thursday. I was sure I took more photos than this, but oh well. The important thing is I finished my words, and kept writing. 

Oh! Found this one: 




Thursday November 20th
Came home to supper made by Clint.

And... self explanatory. 


Friday November 21st 
Clint and I drove to Plenty. This was our view on the way there. Gorgeous. It was a cloudy and gloomy day, so this was a nice change.


I finally watched Frozen. Loved it.


Saturday November 22nd

I spent the day hanging out with my mom while Clint and my dad went hunting. It was nice and relaxing. We went to the Plenty Bar for supper (only place to eat in town). It was delicious! We had a double date with Mom and Dad, and had a great time.





Sunday November 23rd

I was looking for a specific picture in my mom's photo albums. Instead, I found tons that I loved. Memory lane is pretty great. Clint went hunting with Dad again, and I spent quality time with Mom. Also, IF I ever get married, I've found my dress. It may happen or it may not, but I know what I'll wear. I don't care if I look silly writing this (because I haven't been asked), I tried on my Grandma's dress, and I loved it. It would need a few changes, but it's pretty great. No pictures though. That would be pushing my luck. Haha.

My aunt and I

Grandpa Burton and I.

Jodi and I. I like the pants.

Loved winter from the start!




And we headed home. Was an absolutely wonderful trip. The only thing missing was my sister. Next time. I love my parents, and I love that Clint is also a fan.


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment