Search This Blog

Thursday 20 November 2014

#tbt Winter Gratitude

Thursday, November 20

I'll do my week update on Saturday or Sunday, but I thought I'd do a quick throwback post for Thursday.

It's important to remember the past with a smile.

Winter is hard on everybody. It gets to me after it's been going on for months. It's hard to take, we need sun, and it's usually cold.

Even with all the negatives, I think snow is gorgeous. Here are some pictures of past winters.

These two are of both winter and my favourite house in Saskatchewan. It's not been painted recently, but is still pretty great. I think this was 2011.



2011, after the pictures above were taken.

2012 in Plenty.

2012


It might be cold, and annoying to drive in, but it sure is pretty. And let's face it: it's life. I live in a province full of snow for half (if not more than half) of the year. Better to focus on the good. (I  also own one of those fake sunshine lamps to help with any winter blues.)


I'll be back with the present day gratitude on the weekend.

Happy winter, all.

Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment