Search This Blog

Sunday 16 November 2014

A week of writing, a week of gratitude

Monday November 10 to November 16th 

My life has been about writing. Writing writing and writing. 

Monday:

We had one day of work, and then had November 11th (Remembrance Day) off. 

 I got a card from somebody I had written for during the summer. It's not often my job ends up with thank yous. I know I'm appreciated, but I still don't usually get things like this. It was nice. It made my day.















I also got half way done my NaNoWriMo 50,000 goal. It was a pretty great feeling as well. This was my lunch time writing.















Friends over in the evening for food, wine and games. Also, Denise bought me my first flask from Las Vegas. Pink and sparkly!




















Tuesday:
Lest we forget.



Wednesday and Thursday:
Work and writing. I think I can be completely grateful that my life allows me to work, and then also follow my passion. Writing is not a chore, even though sometimes I think about it that way. (I shouldn't).



Friday:
Mailed a letter to a dear friend who just turned 35. I also spoke to her and sang (badly) to her on the 12th. (Her actual birthday was the 12th -I'm not quite on time sending this card).

Lunch Writing


By the end of the day, I was exhausted. It's been a ridiculous week of writing and working, and I was lacking sleep. I got into my PJs, let Clint make me supper, and we relaxed and watched movies. No writing.

Saturday:
We did errands in the morning. I also stopped and got my silent auction winnings. A, signed by Kim Coates, Sons of Anarchy hat, and Shakespeare tickets for the summer. From Creative Mayhem, for Creative Kids. 

Then it was writing time. This picture is on my desk, taped to it. It's my inspiration. He inspires me.

 I fixed something with this. Clint kept asking if I needed a 'real' screw driver. I didn't. He's a non believer.

And I made homemade (kind of) Gluten Free Pizza for supper. It was pretty good.



Sunday:

This was taken shortly after midnight, so by Sunday early early, I had made my Saturday goal of 40,000 words. Shortly after this, I fell asleep.

Made us gluten free blueberry pancakes and bacon (slightly crispy) this morning. 

The rest of the day will include writing, coffee, wine, onesie wearing, and crock pot soup making.

Life's pretty great, isn't it?


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment