Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 September 2014

#100happydays The start of a busy week

Day 84
Monday, Sept 29 (for yesterday)

I'm running out of time to do everything, but because I know I may not be blogging a lot from the 4th until the 19th, I'm trying to keep up with this blog at least before I go on my trip. I may still be blogging some days while I'm gone. I'll keep up the #100happydays on Instagram for sure. 

So yesterday was day one of things every night of this week. Good thing I packed on the weekend.

 happy moments for me.



I went to visit my cousin and got my nails done! They're pretty! Cherry blossoms.




More to come this week. Happy Monday (even though it's now Tuesday). 


Gratitude


"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment