Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 September 2014

#100happydays Day 71 MORE SUNSHINE!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just a couple of fabulous things today. SUNSHINE AND BEAUTIFUL COLOURS!!!

It's all I need, really.




Also this is a little tiny thing, but I love the fact that I have my car. The freedom to go places is wonderful - especially when you consider I've lived without a car more than once. HOWEVER, I also love the fact that I can walk most places, and don't HAVE to drive.

I also love living close to a grocery store! (and the weather to walk there).

New shirt. Love it.


Last, I had a glass of my Newfoundland Shiraz (From Auk Island Winery). So good! Good thing  C is home on Thursday. I can save him some of it!



Happy Tuesday everyone!


Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment