Search This Blog

Monday 15 September 2014

#100happydays Day 70 Mondays!

Sept 15

I miss Clint.

I also just wrote this: http://erinisawriter.blogspot.ca/2014/09/disappointment.html which may clearly show you my state of mind.

My day was still good though.

I got to wear my new skirt. The sweater is new too. It's my work sweater now! It's SO much fun getting dressed when you have new clothes to pick from!


I made crockpot apple sauce. I'm practically positive it will taste better than it looks. First time making apple sauce.

My day was good. 

I've also started working out AGAIN! Day 1.



Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment