Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 September 2014

#100happydays Days 54-57 Home sweet home

Aug 30-Sept 2

My sister and I went home to visit our parents this weekend. That was basically it. We hung out, looked at the old house, spent time in the new house. We laughed, we ate, we had a good time.

Movies!


Food! 


Mom bought us wine glasses.


Smores!
We got my dad a Rider chocolate bar.

Me in the past and present.

Sisters in front of the house we grew up in.

As for today (September 2nd), not much happened. No pictures really. I loved seeing all the back to school posts on Facebook. Kids excited to go back to school is pretty adorable. I've also decided to fix my faded tattoo in the new year. I don't like what it's looking like. It can be better.


Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.



No comments:

Post a Comment