Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

#100happydays Day 65 Why Not Wednesday

Sept 10

As I've already said in my last post, it's my last day of 33. Birthday day tomorrow.

Here are some things that made me happy today.

I was a bit grumpy today, but I went out at lunch to buy my last birthday present. Boots. Beautiful boots. To me, from me. Pictures tomorrow. They'll be unveiled with my birthday dress. (Yep, I have an entire outfit picked out).

I said no to cake at work, but somebody brought me a some anyway. He told me not to say no to things that'll make me happy. Will power works until the food is in front of me. And believe me, he was correct. I DID NOT regret eating that delicious cheesecake. 


My "I'm 33" Fall outfit.



And my love. Wine.


Gratitude



"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment