Search This Blog

Thursday 6 February 2014

February 6th - soup and hi-liters

Before I left for work, I put many ingredients in my crockpot. (By the way, I'm ALWAYS grateful to have my slow cooker.) I didn't have a recipe, I just kind of through in things I thought would make a good soup. I made good decision because the soup was fantastic. Chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion broth, peppers, some cream cheese... so darn good. Perfect chilly day outside for it as well. And of course, gluten free cheese buns to dip. I love easy and delicious suppers. Way better than take out. I know I have a habit of putting pictures up of foods and drinks as my great day, but what can I say, simple things make me happy.



Second, I started reading the book C got me The Canadian Writer's Market. It didn't take long for me to decide I couldn't continue without a hi-liter. So MUCH useful information. I think this will really help me out, and I'm only on page 5 of my hi-liting adventure. 



I don't know if it's because of this blog, but I am feeling so light hearted and happy with what I have lately. I'm lucky to have what I do.

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own (although this is a picture of a book... which was not written by me), please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment