Search This Blog

Saturday 22 February 2014

Feb 20-21 Time well spent

I haven't been updating. Which is fine because I don't need to post every day. Since it is Daily Gratitude's though, I should try to keep up with it.

On Thursday, Clint and I went to look at a condo after I was done work. We are looking for a home for the two of us. I don't think we'll end up in the condo, but it was a start. It's also fun looking at houses, and dreaming about the future. 

On Friday, I picked him up after work, and we headed to a big bookstore so I could check out the local author section. (The Prairie section). I wanted to see where the books had been published. I also have a few more books on my reading list (to buy someday). I won't be buying any new books until we move though. I took some pictures to remember. We also had a delicious meal at the bookstore.





©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment