Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

January 29 IDs and Tacos

Two things again today. First of all, I was having a grumpy day. The dark cloud was definitely hanging over my head today, so I was looking forward to doing my daily gratitude, and looking at the good things in my day.

I stopped at the liquor store on my way home, and picked up a bottle of wine for the week. (The rest of the week, I guess). As the cashier looked up at me, she asked the question I'm very used to. "Do you have some ID?" I handed it to her saying, "Sure do. 33." 
She laughed and said, "You should be doing a happy dance everyday!" She's right. As much as I don't feel like I'm 19-25, I certainly don't hate that I still look young. I plan to look this age forever. So far so good. Maybe it was the tuque?



And the next one is pretty easy to explain why it is a daily gratitude. It's in the title. We had tacos for supper. The meat cooked all day in the crockpot (driving Clint crazy with the delicious smell). They were wonderful. The picture is the 'making the taco' process. Lots of cheese is key!

Happy Thursday!

©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment