Search This Blog

Monday 27 January 2014

Daily Gratitude Introduction

There isn't really a lot to explain. I have a blog all about writing, I also have one about serious moments in my life, some of which are sad. I want to focus on the good things that happen to me because that's what life is. Moments of happiness and gratitude. I guess I just don't want to do everything in one blog.

I hope to write or post a picture once a day. I'm not making any promises because sometimes life gets in the way. I like enjoying the good things in life, and plan to share them. From little gratitude's/inspirations, to big and wonderful life changing moments. I once saw something about taking a picture each day of life. I want to do that with the blog. It will most likely be cell phone pictures, but a picture is a picture. I'll go between writing and pictures most likely.

This blog may not be for anybody but me, but I'm still going to do it. It's easier to post pictures, than to do a journal and print pictures for that. (I'm lazy).

Happy Reading! And let's see how far this gets.

And here's a picture of a wine bottle. The wine is good as well, but I really liked the label. Pretty much what I'm trying to say here.
 
©ErinLeahMcCrea All photos I share on my blogs are my own, please return the favour and Ask Me For Permission Before Using Them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment